<noframes id="ixm7d"><noframes id="ixm7d"><rt id="ixm7d"><delect id="ixm7d"></delect></rt><noframes id="ixm7d"><rt id="ixm7d"><rt id="ixm7d"></rt></rt><rt id="ixm7d"></rt> <noframes id="ixm7d"><rt id="ixm7d"><delect id="ixm7d"></delect></rt><delect id="ixm7d"></delect><bdo id="ixm7d"></bdo><rt id="ixm7d"></rt><bdo id="ixm7d"></bdo><noframes id="ixm7d"><rt id="ixm7d"><rt id="ixm7d"></rt></rt><rt id="ixm7d"><rt id="ixm7d"></rt></rt><noframes id="ixm7d"><rt id="ixm7d"></rt><noframes id="ixm7d"><rt id="ixm7d"></rt> <noframes id="ixm7d"><rt id="ixm7d"></rt><noframes id="ixm7d"><noframes id="ixm7d"><noframes id="ixm7d"><rt id="ixm7d"></rt><noframes id="ixm7d"><noframes id="ixm7d"><noframes id="ixm7d"><rt id="ixm7d"></rt><noframes id="ixm7d"><rt id="ixm7d"></rt><noframes id="ixm7d"><rt id="ixm7d"></rt><noframes id="ixm7d">

酒店前臺日常英語

2022-07-17

第一篇:酒店前臺日常英語

酒店前臺接待日常用語

Part 1 salutation

第一部分 問候

1. Welcome to our Hotel . I’m ***, what should I call you, please?

歡迎光臨我們酒店。我是***,請問我該怎么稱呼你呢?

2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame. What can I do for you?

先生/女士,你好!請問我能為您做點什么?

3. My name is ***, is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.我叫***,如果需要我為您做些什么,請告訴我。

4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .Our telephone is 0001/0002. 如果你有任何需要,請隨時聯系我們。我們的內線電話是:000

1、000

2Part 2 Helping to Check-in

第二部分 幫助入住

1. Do you have a reservation? Can you tell me the name of the book?

請問您有預定么?可以告訴我您預訂的的名字么?

2. .How many nights will you stay this time?

這次入住您會住多少天?

3.Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, together or separately? 先生/女士,不好意思,打攪一下。請問您是要分開付押金還是一起付呢?

4.Would you please give me your passport/ID card and credit card ?, I’ll return them to you right away after the check-in procedure.請把您的護照/身份證和信用卡交給我。辦完入住手續后,我會馬上歸還給您。

5.Please have a seat for a while I’ll help you with the check-in procedure.

請在那邊稍坐一會兒,我將會為您辦理入住手續。

6. Here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you please sign here?

這是您的房卡和早餐券。請您在這里簽個名好嗎?

7. Please leave your contact way.

請您留下聯系方式。

8.Please 7: 30-8: 30 to two floor of the restaurant for breakfast

請您早上7:30-8:30到二樓餐廳用早餐。

9.Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..

這是給回您的護照和信用卡?,F在您可以上房間了。希望您在這里居住愉快。

Part 3 Providing Service During Staying

第三部分 居停期間提供服務

Regular Service常規服務

(1) Please wait a second. Your room number is ********.

請稍等一下。你房間的電話是********。

(2) Becauseso please be careful.

今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路時請多加小心。

(3) It’s better for you to wear more clothes, because it’s pretty cold outside..

外面天氣很冷,你最好穿多些衣服。

(4) You look tired,You’d better go to bed earlier tonight if you can.

你看上去很累,今晚最好早點休息。

(5)This is your 7 : 30 wake up service, wish you live happy!

這是您7:30的叫醒服務,祝您居住愉快!

Internet Service網絡服務

(1) There is a little trouble in the computer service center, so the Internet is disconnected temporarily. Please wait a while, It’ll be recovered soon.

對不起,酒店的電腦服務中心出現了一點小故障,房間暫時不上了網,請稍候一下就會恢復正常。

(2) Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer to help you.

好的,我馬上安排電腦員上去幫您。

第四部分 道歉

1. I’m very sorry. There could have been a mistake, and I do apologize for that.

很抱歉。出了錯誤,我應當道歉。

2. I assure you it won’t happen again.

我保證此類事情不會在發生。

3. I do apologize for inconvenience on behalf of our hotel.

對您造成的不便,我謹代表酒店向您道歉。

4. I’m sorry to tell you that your medicine bottle (cosmetic bottle) was broken by accident . I sincerely apologize for that.

非常抱歉,服務員在為您清理房間時,不小心打碎了你的藥瓶(化妝品瓶子)。

5. I’m sorry to hear that. That’s unusual. I’ll look into the matter at once.

很抱歉,這很不尋常,我立刻去調查一下。

6. I’m very sorry .I hope you’re not hurt Please forgive me..

對不起,你沒事吧,請原諒我。

7. I’m terribly sorry Please do accept our apology. We’ll do our best..

請接受我們的道歉,我們會盡快想辦法。

8. I’m sorry for that. I will ask the repairman to fix it now.

真是抱歉,我馬上安排人去修理。

Part 5 The Damage

第五部分 賠 償

1. I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.

恐怕您得賠償損失。

I’m afraid you have to pay for the broken chair according to the hotel policy.

根據酒店規定,恐怕你要對弄壞的椅子做出賠償。

2.The indemnity for the burned carpet is 100 Yuan.

損壞地毯的賠償是人民幣100元。

3.I’m sorry to inform you that we have to charge you 100 Yuan for the bloodstains

on your bed linen.

我很遺憾地告訴你對于床單上的血跡我們要收取100元特別洗滌費。

Part 6 Expressing Appreciation

第六部分 道謝

1. Thank you for your kind understanding.

謝謝您的理解。

2. I would like to thank you for your great support for our hotel.

非常感謝您對我們酒店的大力支持。

Part 7 Check out

第七部分 退房

1. Hello, do you want to check out?

您好,請問您是要退房嗎?

2.My I have your room number?

請問您是哪個房間?

3.請Would you please show me your room card and receipt, thank you

您出示您的房卡和押金單,謝謝

4Just a minute , please

.請稍等。(報值臺查房并打印賬單)

5. Sorry to have kept you waiting, this is your spending bills, please check it, if there is no problem, please sign here, thank you

對不起讓您久等了,這是您的消費單,請您核對一下,如果沒有問題請您在此處簽字確認,謝謝

6 Do you need the invoice? What is your invoice to individual or unit?

請問你需要開發票嗎?請問您的發票抬頭是個人還是單位?

7 Please list the margin of unit name, thank you

麻煩您在清單的空白處寫下單位名稱,謝謝

8.Sorry, to keep you waiting, this is your invoice and balance, please keep.

對不起,讓您久等了,這是您的發票和余額,請您保管好。

Part8 Say Goodbye

第八部分 道別

1. Wish you a pleasant journey!

祝您旅途愉快!

2. I assure you that everything will be right next time you come.

我保證你下次光臨時,一切都會妥妥當當。

3. I’m looking forward to seeing you again. Good luck!

我期盼再次見到你,祝你好運!

4.Good Bye, and hope to see you again.

再見,希望再見到您

基本禮貌用語

稱呼語:小姐、夫人、太太、先生等。

歡迎語:歡迎您來我們酒店、歡迎您入住本樓、歡迎光臨。

問候語:早上好(上午11點以前使用)、您好(其他時段通用)、晚上好(晚上7點以后使用) 祝賀語:祝您節日愉快、祝您圣誕快樂、祝您新年快樂、祝您生日快樂、祝您新婚快樂、祝您新春快樂、恭喜發財。

道歉語:對不起、請原諒、打擾您了、失禮了。

道謝語:謝謝、非常感謝。

答應語:是的、好的、我明白了、謝謝您的好意、不要客氣、沒關系、這是我應該做的。

征詢語:請問您有什么事?我能為您做什么嗎?需要我幫您做什么嗎?您還有別的事嗎?您喜歡/需要/能夠/請您,好嗎?

基本禮貌用語11字:您好、請、您、謝謝、對不起、再見。

常用禮貌用詞5個:請原諒、沒關系、不要緊、別客氣、您早。

在原則性、較敏感的問題上,態度要明確,但說話方式要婉轉、靈活,既不違反酒店規定,也要維護顧客自尊心,切忌使用質問式、懷疑式、命令式、頂撞式的說話方式,杜絕蔑視語、還應用商量式,解釋式的說話方式。

詢問式:如:“請問------?”

請求式:如:“請您協助我們------”(講明情況后請客人協助)

商量式:如:“------您看這樣好不好?”

解釋式:如:“這種情況,酒店的規定是這樣的------”

問候式:如:“先生/小姐,早上好/您好”

接、打電話

接電話

1) 電話鈴響三聲內接電話,左手拿起聽筒,問候,外線打入報出酒店名稱,內線打入報

出部門名稱。

2) 嘴唇與話筒距離2厘米,自然發聲,說話清晰,發音準確。

1) 使用敬語(您好/謝謝/對不起/請原諒/請稍等…)

2) 通話完畢,讓對方先掛斷,然后輕輕放下聽筒。

3) 如需對方等較長時間,應明確告知對方需要等候的時限,并建議對方稍等一會兒,或

是過后回電話給對方。

4) 如兩部電話同時鈴響,先接其中一個,向對方致歉,請其稍等一下,迅速接另一個電

話。

5) 接打錯電話時,要婉轉、謙恭有禮貌地告知對方撥錯了電話,不可流露不滿的聲調。

6) 接到找住店客人電話,若客人不在房內時要做好留言記錄。

打電話

1) 左手拿電話,右手撥號,電話接通后,簡單問候對方,立即報出酒店名稱或部門和自

己的姓名。

2) 打完電話后,說聲:“再見”,讓對方先掛斷電話,然后輕輕放下。

3) 在電話機旁,必須擺放便于記錄的便箋紙和筆。

第二篇:酒店前臺英語

前臺英語

一、預訂服務

Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you?早上好,客房預訂處,我能為您做什么?

What kind of room would you like to reservation? 您想訂哪種類型的房間?

A single room or a double room?

您需要單人間還是雙人房間?

For which dates do you want to book the rooms ? 您想訂哪幾天的房間呢?

What time will you be arriving?

您將在何時到達?

May I know your name ?

您能告訴我您的名字嗎?

How long will you be staying?

您將要住多久?

I’d like to confirm your reservation.

我要確認一下您的預訂。

I’ll check the room availability.

我查查客房預訂情況。

You should pay a deposit of RMB1000 beforehand 您應預期付1000美元的定金。

There is a 10 per cent discount

10%的折扣。

二、接待服務

What kind of room would you be prefer?

您要什么樣的房間?

Have you got a booking?

請問您有預訂嗎?

A single room or a double room?

要單人間還是雙人房間?

A double room costs 368 Yuan per night

雙人房的房價是每晚368元。

Breakfast is also included.

早餐也包括在內。

May I see your passport?

我能看一下您的護照嗎?

Could you fill in this form, please?請您填一下這張登記表好嗎? This is your room key? 這是您的房間鑰匙。

Could you sign your name, please? 請您簽一下名,好嗎?

If you leave after 6:00 pm, you’ll have to pay the full account. 晚上六點以后退房,按全天收費計算.

How would you like to pay, sir, in cash or by credit card? 先生,請問您是用現金付款還是用信用卡付賬?

I feel terribly sorry . this is the busiest season and all kinds of rooms are fully booked. 非常抱歉,這個季節人多,各種房間都訂滿了。

Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception? 您知道您是由哪個單位負責接待的嗎?

Could you keep your room key until you check out? 請您在住宿期間自己保管鑰匙,直到結帳離開。

三、收銀服務

Here is your bill . It’s 2000 Yuan in all. 這是您的賬單??偣?000元。

How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ? 先生,請問您是用現金付款還是用信用卡付賬? Please check it and sign here. 請核對一下,在這里簽個字。

I will write out a receipt for you . 我給您開一張收據。

May I check the details for you , please? 我能為您核對賬單上的詳細內容嗎?

Excuse me, sir, but I don’t think that will be enough. 先生,對不起,我認為錢數不夠。

Sorry , your credit card has been stopped paying 對不起,您的信用卡已經止付。

Book /Reservation 預訂 Confirm : 確認 Counter : 柜臺

Double room: 雙人房 Single room: 單人間

Standard room :標準間 Deluxe suite : 豪華套房 Sea room海景房 King-size bed大床房 Sea suite海景套房 Room charge : 房價 Special rate : 優惠價 Service charge: 服務費 Discount : 折扣 Suites: 套房

Credit card: 信用卡 Cash : 現金

Name tag : 標簽,行李牌 Luggage/baggage: 行李 Suitcase : 箱子 Handbag : 手提包 Valuable : 貴重物品 Breakable : 易碎的 Full name: 全名 Fill in : 填寫 Nationality : 國籍

Departure date : 離店日期Signature : 簽名 Passport :護照

Weekend price 周未價Deposit slips 押金單

Receipt : 收據 Fine : 罰金

Sundry fee : 雜費 Bill : 賬單 Invoice : 發票

Mis-check : 算賬出錯 Overpay : 多付 Currency : 貨幣

Charge to the room 掛賬 Free of charge :免費 Express :快件 Deposit : 押金 Off-season : 淡季 Peak-season : 旺季 Arrival list : 來客單 A local call : 市內電話 Extension : 電話分機 Elevator : 電梯 Supermarket : 超市 Balcony陽臺 Beach海灘

Buoy救生圈,救生衣 Ocean World海洋世界 Entrance ticket門票 Weather天氣 Room rate 房價 Department 部門 Departure離開

第三篇:酒店前臺英語上篇

酒店前臺英語上篇

Welcome to our hotel. 歡迎光臨。

Can I help you?我能幫你忙嗎?

What kind of room would you like, sir?先生,您要什么樣的房間?

Please wait a moment. I have to check if there is a room available.請稍等,我查一下有沒有空房。 Enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我們這里住的愉快。

May I know your name and your room number, please?我可以知道您的名字和房間號碼嗎?

Excuse me ,sir, could you spell your name?請問您的名字如何拼寫?

Here’s your room key.這是你的房間鑰匙。

I’m sorry to keep you waiting, sir. What can I do for you? 先生,對不起,讓您久等了。我能為您做點什么嗎?

Please wait your turn.請排隊等候。

May I know your name, please?請問貴姓大名。(不認識客人時用)

I’m sorry, sir. Our hotel rooms are all booked at this moment. We have no vacancy.對不起,先生。我們已經客滿,沒有空房間。

Don’t mention it. My pleasure.請不要客氣,我樂意效勞。

Have a good rest, sir.先生,請好好休息。

Good morning, sir. Can I be of service to you? 早安,先生。 我可否為你效勞?

A moment, please. I will be with you as soon as possible.請稍等片刻。我將盡快幫你辦。

Can I have your name and room number, please?請告訴我您的名字及房間號碼?

Here is your bill, sir.先生,這是您的帳單。

Please wait a moment while I calculate your bill.請稍等片刻,我立刻就把您的帳單結算出來。 We accept the following credit cards,madam.小姐,我們接受以下幾種信用卡。

Please sign here, sir.先生,請在這簽上你的名字。

We hope you will come stay with us again.希望你再光臨我們酒店。

Would you please exchange us dollars for RMB. please?麻煩你替我將美圓兌成人民幣好嗎? The rates of exchange are on the board, sir.先生,請參考告示牌的外幣兌換價。

I’m sorry but We do not exchange Hong Kong dollars into Japanese yen.對不起,我們不能將港幣換成日元。

Please could I see your passport or other identification, madam?小姐,請出示你的護照或其它身份證明文件

第四篇:酒店前臺英語(培訓內容)

前臺英語

English for Front Office

1. Good morning, may I help you?

早上好,我可以為您效勞嗎?

2. For which dates would you like to book the room?

請問您訂的房間在什么日期?

3. May I have your name?

請問您貴姓?

4. How do you spell the name, please?

請問名字怎樣拼?

5. May I have your phone number and fax number?

請問您的電話號碼和傳真號碼?

6. How many guests are there in your party?

請問有多少位客人?

7. What kind of room/rooms would you like?

您需要什么種類的房間?

8. Would you like a room with twin beds or a double bed? 您需要雙人床還是兩張單人床的房間?

9. Please wait a moment, let me see if we have any double rooms available. 請等一等,我看看還有沒有雙人房。

10. Yes, we have a vacancy.

我找到有空房了。

11. I’m sorry, sir. We’re fully booked for those dates. 對不起,先生。我們這些日子的房間全訂滿了。

12. At what time will you arrive?

您什么時候到達?

13. May I know your flight number?

請問您的航班號?

14. We don’t have any double rooms available.

我們現在沒有雙人床的房間了。

15. Would you mind a twin room instead?

您介意要兩張單人床的房間嗎?

16. (Does it include breakfast?) I’m afraid not, sir.

不(包早餐),先生。

17. RMB 880yuan per night.

每晚880元人民幣。

18. (I’m calling from Washington. I’d like to book a double room for Mr. George Smith.) What did you say the name was?

您說的名字是什么?

19. May I know who’s making the reservation, please?

請問幫他訂房間的是哪一位?

20. How will he pay the bill?

他的房租是怎么付?

21. (His company will pay.) Which company is it?

是哪一間公司?

22. As we have no credit arrangement with your company, you’ll have to send

us a deposit.

由于我們酒店與貴公司沒有信用協定,您得先付押金。

23. Is the company willing to cover all expenses?

公司愿意支付全部費用嗎?

24. Then could you send us a deposit of RMB 1000 to cover the room plus other

expenses?

請您交1000元人民幣作為房費和其他費用的押金。

25. I would like to confirm your reservation.

我想核對一下您的預訂。

26. We look forward to serving you.

我們期待您的光臨。

27. Thank you for calling us.

感謝您的來電。

28. (We have reservations.) Just a moment, please. Mr. Smith, I’ll get your

details.

請稍等,史密斯先生,讓我翻一下您的資料。

29. Yes, Mr. Smith, we have your reservations.

有了,史密斯先生,我們有您的預定資料。

30. Would you please show me your passport and fill in this form?

請把您的護照給我們看看和填寫這張表好嗎?

31. Would you please sign your name?

請簽上您的名字。

32. The reservation was for a double room for four nights, wasn’t it?

您預訂了一間雙人床的房間,共四晚,對嗎?

33. How will you pay your bill, by cash of by credit card?

您如何付款,用現金還是信用卡?

34. Your room number is 1022.

您的房號是1022。

35. Here your keys.

這是您的鑰匙。

36. I’m sorry the room is not ready.

對不起,房間還沒有準備好。

37. There will be a delay of about half an hour.

大概要等半個小時。

38. Would you like to take a rest in our lobby for a while?

請您在大堂休息一會,好嗎?

39. We will let you know when the room is ready.

當房間準備好了我會通知您的。

40. I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.

很抱歉讓您久等了。

41. The bellboy will take you to the room.

行李員會帶您到房間去。

42. We hope you enjoy your stay here.

希望您在這住得愉快。

43. Is there any problem, sir?

先生,有問題嗎?

44. Would you mind telling me exactly what happened, sir?

先生,您介意確切地告訴我發生了什么事嗎?

45. I’m terribly sorry about this, sir.

先生,關于此事我感到非常抱歉。

46. There could have been some mistake.

可能出了差錯。

47. Thank you for bring the matter to our attention.

感謝您把這件事告訴我們。

48. Please be assured that we will look into the matter.

請相信我們會調查這件事的。

49. I assured you that it won’t happen again.

我向您保證不會再發生這樣的事情。

50. If you would just give us another chance, I’m sure you’ll find

everything will be to your satisfaction next time you come.

請給我們一個機會,我相信您一次光臨一切都會令您滿意的。

51. Is everything all right, madam?

小姐,一切都好嗎?

52. Are you satisfied with our service, sir?

先生,您滿意我們的服務嗎?

53. Would you like to put forward some opinions or suggestions?

請您提出意見或建議好嗎?

54. I’m afraid not, sir. It’s against our rules.

先生,很抱歉,這是違反我們酒店規定的。

55. I’m afraid we don’t have this kind of service.

很抱歉,我們沒有這服務。

第五篇:酒店前臺接待常用英語

基本待客英語

(一)在正式的英語表現里,疑問基本句型可分為下列四種:

1. May I ~

2. Could you ~

3. Would you ~ 4.Shall I ~?

只要理解這四種基本的句型,就可以處理大部分業務上的狀況。 1.自己要做什么事時,就使用May I ~

May I have your name, please? 請問尊姓大名

May I have your check-out time, please? 請問您什么時候結帳離開?

May I see your passport, please? 請讓我看一下您的護照好嗎?

May I know your nationality, please? 請問您的國籍是什么?

2. 麻煩客人時,可使用Could you ~ Could you fill out the form, please? 請您填寫這張表格好嗎?

Could you write that down, please? 請您寫下來好嗎?

Could you draft the fax, please? 請您寫下傳真的草稿好嗎?

Could you hold the line, please? 請不要掛電話好嗎?

3.詢問客人的喜好或是做什么時,可使用Would you ~ Would you like tea or coffee? 請問您要喝茶還是咖啡?

Would you like to take a taxi? 請問您要搭計程車嗎?

Would you mind sitting here? 請問您介意坐在這里嗎?

** 只要在疑問詞后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的詢問。

When would you like to visit Foshan? 請問您想要何時參觀佛山?

When would you like to have lunch? 請問您想在哪里用餐?

What time would you like to eat? 請問您想何時用餐?

Who would you like to contact? 請問您想和誰聯絡?

Which kind of room would you prefer? 請問您喜歡哪一種房間?

How would you like to settle your bill? 請問您的賬單如何處理?

How long would you like to stay? 請問您要逗留多久?

How many tickets would you like to buy? 請問您要買幾張票?

4.在提供建議協助、征求意見時,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?

Shall I draw the curtains? 請問需要我把窗簾拉上嗎?

Shall I draw you a map? 請問要我為您畫一張地圖嗎?

Shall I make the reservation for you? 請問要我為您安排預約嗎?

(二)招呼語

Good morning. (用于中午以前)

Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六點以前)

Good evening. (用于下午六點過后)

在這些招呼語的后面接句子,例如:

Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out? 早上好,先生,請問您要退房嗎?

Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel. 中午好,先生,歡迎光臨佛山電子賓館

Good evening, Ms. May I help you? 晚上好,小姐,請問我能為您服務嗎?

后面也可以接上自己酒店名稱、部門名稱,如:

Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you? 早上好,先生。這里是服務臺,請問您需要服務嗎?

(三)回答

1.一般性的回答

I see, sir. 我明白了,先生。

Certainly, sir.

好的,先生。

2.請對方再等一會兒

Just a moment, please.

請稍等。

Thank you for waiting.

您久等了,先生。

I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.

很抱歉讓您久等了。

Could you wait a little longer, please?

請您稍候好嗎?

3.要麻煩客人或是拒絕客人的要求時

拒絕客人時,不要一口回絕說“No.”,要委婉一些。

I am afraid I can’t do that.

不好意思,我恐怕沒辦法那樣做。

Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.

不好意思,先生,麻煩讓我過一下。

4.道歉

如果是自己的錯就說“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的錯,就說:“

I am very sorry for the delay.

很抱歉延誤了時間

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

很抱歉造成您的不便。

I would like to apologize for the mistake.

為這個錯誤我深致歉意。

We are sorry.”。

5.客人對自己說“Thank you.”時回答

You are welcome.

不客氣。

Thank you, sir.

謝謝您,先生。

Thank you very much.

非常感謝您。

6.交給客人某些東西時,可以說

Here you are.

您要的東西在這里。 Here is your room key. 這是您的房間鑰匙。

Here it is. 這是您的東西。

7. 當客人準備離開時,可以說: Have a nice day. 祝您有美好的一天。

Please enjoy your stay 祝您住宿愉快。

We hope to see you again soon. 希望不久能再次見到您。

Thank you for staying with us. 謝謝光臨。

8.當客人的英語難以理解時

面對客人的疑問,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直說Yes, Yes.如果聽不懂事,要向客人提出疑問,或是先向對方說“Just a moment, please.”, 然后請求他人協助。 Pardon? 對不起?

Pardon me? 對不起?

I beg your pardon? 對不起請再說一遍好嗎?

Could you repeat that, please?

請您重復一遍好嗎?

若是不敢肯定對方所說的部分內容時,可以將不明白的部分重復一遍,如: Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key? 不好意思,先生,您是說您丟了房間的鑰匙?

電話英語的應對

1. 接電話時不可以簡單地回答“Hello”,而應報上自己的公司或所屬單位的名稱。例如: “Hello, this is Information Desk.” 您好,這里是問詢處。

“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?” 問詢處,請問您要服務嗎?

2.打錯電話時

如果是外線打錯時,可以回答:

I am afraid you have the wrong number. 不好意思,您打錯電話了。

This is the FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel, 這里是佛山電子賓館.

如果是總線轉錯內線時,可以回答:

This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations. 這里是客房預約處,我幫您轉接到餐廳預約柜臺。

3.當負責的工作人員不在時

I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m. 不好意思,林先生現在外出。他應該會在下午5點左右回來。

I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please? 不好意思,郝先生正在講電話。請您在線上稍侯好嗎?

I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns. 他回來時,我會請他回電。

May I have your name and phone number, please? 請告訴我您的大名和電話好嗎?

4.當會話結束時

結束電話中的對話時,不可以簡單說“bye-bye”,最好說:

Thank you for calling. 感謝您的來電。

You are welcome, sir. 先生,不客氣。

We look forward to hearing from you. 我們靜候您的佳音。

Please contact me if you have any further questions. 如果您有任何其他問題,請和我聯絡。

三.柜臺服務

B=行李服務員(Bellman) C=服務員 (Clerk) H=客房服務員(Housekeeping) BC=領班(Bell Captain) G=客人(Guest)

To the Front Desk. 帶客人到柜臺

B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel. 小姐,晚安。歡迎光臨佛山電子賓館。

G: Thank you. 謝謝你。

B: How many pieces of luggage do you have? 請問您有多少件行李?

G: Just this three. 只有這3件。

B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right? 2個旅行箱和1個手提皮包,這樣對嗎?

G: Yes. That’s all. 對,就這些了。

B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there. 我來帶您到柜臺,這邊請。我先將您的行李放在柱子旁邊。

G: I see, thanks. 我知道了,謝謝。

B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in. 當您辦好住宿登記時,行李服務員會帶您到房間。

G: OK. Fine. 好極了。

B: Please enjoy your stay. 祝您住宿愉快。

Taking a guest to the room

本文來自 99學術網(www.gaojutz.com),轉載請保留網址和出處

上一篇:酒店前廳管理實訓下一篇:酒店庫管工作流程

91尤物免费视频-97这里有精品视频-99久久婷婷国产综合亚洲-国产91精品老熟女泄火